Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hello there!

So in my quest to find something to do on the computer INSTEAD of wasting countless hours on Facebook (which kinda freaks me out anyway), I have deactivated my account on FB in an effort to do something more fulfilling (we all know that I can reactivate at any time so I hope this works)!!!!  Not that I see anything wrong with Facebook really, I guess I just don't think it is for me (today anyway).  As I proof read, I'm noting that I could quite possibly be a FB addict...
As I have already mentioned, I'm not much of a reader, SO if I have crazy stuff posted or anything that just doesn't make sense, please help me by letting me know (I probably didn't read the directions all the way through).  I DO plan to read any posts that happen to come my way!  Who knows, maybe I'll learn something and maybe, JUST MAYBE I might even learn to enjoy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment